Game system designed for small unit actions from platoon to battalion-sized formations:
- Each 7/8” double-sided counter represents a single vehicle, towed gun or aircraft.
- The 5/8″ double-sided leg unit counters represent squads, half-squads and sections, including their attached weapons
- Basic set includes a 22″ x 34″ mapboard
- Full color illustrated manual with various player aids and reference cards
- Modular rules system with Basic, Advanced and Optional rules section. Players may keep it simple or make it as complex as desired.
Includes rules for:
- Vehicle include 11 unique hit locations, armor angles and penetration charts for level, rising and falling fire
- Various ammunition type, e.g., AP, HVAP, APCR, HEAT, HE
- Sighting effects
- Overwatch fire
- Indirect fire, both on gameboard and off gameboard
All of the unit data is included on the full-color data cards.
The streamlined chit-based command system moves the action along at a brisk pace.
Scenario and TO&E Reference Book
TIME SCALE: 15 second to 15 minutes per turn
MAP SCALE: 100 meters per hex
UNIT SCALE: Individual tanks, vehicles, towed guns and aircraft; infantry squads, half-squads, and sections
DESIGNER & DEVELOPER: James M. Day
ART DIRECTOR/PACKAGING: Rodger B. MacGowan
MAP ART: Charles Kibler
COUNTER ART: James M. Day, Pascal Da Silva, and Mark Simonitch