The boards consist of a 26″ diameter playing surface + 2 inch ditch + 1/4 inch rim = 30.50 inches in total diameter and 3 inches thick. The game will come double boxed in a box with dimensions of 34.5 X 34.5 X 4.5 Inches and weights in at a massive 17.4 pounds (7.9 KG). Yes these are HUGE! Our boards meet the The World Crokinole Championship™ specifications which are:
- 26″ diameter playing surface (66cm)
- distance from ‘dead’ center of the ’20’ hole to the pin/post circle is 4″ (102mm)
- distance from pin/post circle to 10/5 circle is 4″ (102mm)
- distance from 10/5 circle to 5/start circle is 4″ (102mm)
- distance from 5/start circle to the edge of the playing surface is 1″ (25.5mm)
These equidistant factors contribute to the ‘science,’ design, and original intent of the game. “20” hole diameter is generally 1-3/8″ (35mm) with a depth of ¼” (6mm) width of dividing circle lines is recommended as 1/16″ (1.5mm) but no more than1/8″ (3mm) width of ditch/gutter (from side rail/rim to edge of playing surface) is a minimum 2″ (51mm).
This standard is neither new nor something defined solely for the WCC event. Rather, this is the paradigm viewed from dimensions established more than 120 years ago.
International standard disc size has been set at 32mm diameter x 10mm thick ± .5 mm. There is no standard on discs being flat or convex/concave. Our discs will all be flat/standard version.
- With four pads on the bottom of the board, recessed screws to protect your table and inset eyelets for easy hanging, plus a scoring track built right into the disc storage box, this is one well thought-out board! Your board will be 30.25 inches in diameter by 3″ thick and comes in a double-boxed box that is 34.5 X 34.5 X 4 Inches and weighs in at 17.4 pounds! Yes this is a very solid board!
- We are bringing back our hinge-less scoring box, this means you can store your discs right in the scoring box that is newly designed with the players in mind, no more worrying about weak or broken hinges!